Kraków is a romantic city, full of charm and magic – an ideal place for a wedding. Avangarda Restaurant cherishes the over century-long tradition of organizing exquisite wedding receptions. You are welcome to take advantage of the three restaurant halls on the ground floor and the elegant Art Nouveau rooms on the first floor which can accommodate up to 400 people.
The wedding reception price includes:
– renting the ballroom (for more than 100 guests)
– free parking space for approximately 15 cars
– table decoration
– a 50% discount for DJs, bands, photographers
– special vegetarian menu
– a 50% discount for children under 6
– traditional bread & salt greeting
– welcome toast with sparkling wine and the spectacular custom of breaking glasses by the happy couple
On top of that we can offer you:
– round tables for rent (free up to 10 tables)
– chair slipcovers for rent
– a separate table set with a roasted hog and traditional Polish food
– a separate table set with different varieties of fish
– music provided by the Krakow Philharmonic’s artists
– the entrance guarded by soldiers in historical uniforms
We’ll be more than happy to adjust each offer to your individual needs.
We will make your wedding the best day of your life!
Our ballroom belongs to a magnificent Neo-Renaissance building next to the Krakow Planty Park. This historic structure was designed in 1889 under the auspices of Military Knowledge Association (Towarzystwo Wiedzy Wojskowej). It was initially used as an artistic club for Austrian
soldiers, earning the name of Army Casino. Then it served as a representative residence where Jozef Pilsudski used to receive important political figures.
The interior full of the Art Nouveau spirit appeals not only to newlyweds but also to business clients, musicians or film directors. It is the Avangarda ballroom where one of the Oscar-winning Schindler’s List scenes was shot. You can see it here.